Our comprehensive program brings culture change and support to the workforce to improve your bottom line.
Addiction wellness at work
We develop custom programs that reduce barriers and promote addiction health among your employees.
- Workplace education and outreach
- Coordination with EAPs, wellness and benefits programs
- Supervisor training and HR support
- Recovery coaching and navigation to services (virtual or in person)
- Co-Workers in Recovery peer support program
- Outcomes measurement
More than half of those suffering from addiction go to work. 90% will never seek help. Most hide their disease due to stigma, shame and fear, driving tremendous costs in the workplace.
Discover the cost of addiction to your organization with a customized cost calculator developed by our partners, the National Safety Council and Shatterproof.
Let's talk and see how we can help your organization.